Services provided on this website are intended for users of all ages. As a best practice, we urge parents to make a list of appropriate sites that their children are allowed to browse and always supervise child under 13. We are committed to protecting privacy of children and adults who visit our site and use our service. Children policy on this site explains information collection, disclosure and parental consent practises for age under 13. To best of our knowledge, this policy is in accordance with COPPA (Children online privacy protection act)
1. Registration: Children do not have to register on this website to view content, play games or watch videos. However, they would need to be signed in google services to post any comments to published articles. In order to register an email or use google services, they have to do it on google site. We do not have any access to children name and email address unless they post a comment. They acknowledge that after posting comments, other readers would have access to their name, profile and email address.
3. Email and Parental Control: Children can send email to admin by contacting us through site. Contact us form must be used for feedback, suggestions and complaints only. This information is not saved in database of our site. All such emails are treated as confidential and not shared publicly. We do not ask for any personal details in email. In case, we require further correspondence with children in resolving complaints issues or getting their feedback after listening to their suggestions, we would request parents/guardians email; so they know what information is exchanged in emails. In this way, parents are provided an opportunity to prevent further contact with their child if they wish to do so. Parents can also Contact Us through form if they require us to remove any of their children’s comment on articles.
4. Chat, Contest and Sweepstakes: This site does not have any chat box. And we do not hold any contest and sweepstakes. We do not send any emails to children or their devices. Currently we do not have any newsletter that children can subscribe to.
5. Statistical Information: Our site would consider all visitors same (children and adult) for analytics purposes. This information is collected by placing cookie in hard drive of device. No personal or confidential information is collected. Please read more about Cookie Here and how they help us in making this website a better blog for you.
6. Personal Information: The only personal information about children we would have is what is collected through email that is sent to us through contact us form. We would not share any such information with others. We may disclose personal information if permitted or required by law.
- in response to a law enforcement or public agency’s (including schools or children services) request;
- if we believe disclosure may prevent the instigation of a crime, facilitate an investigation related to public safety or protect the safety of a child using our sites or applications;
- to protect the security or integrity of our sites, applications, and other technology, as well as the technology of our service providers; or
- enable us to take precautions against liability.