We respect intellectual rights of others, if you believe that your work has been copied and added to this website that infringes your copyright then Please CONTACT US with a title of “Copyright Infringement”. You may notify us the following information (as required by the Online Copyright Infringement Liability Limitation Act of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, 17 U.S.C. sec. 512) an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or trademark interest;
- a description of the copyrighted work(s) or trademark(s) that you claim has been infringed;
- a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Service;
- a link to article or image
- your address, telephone number, and email address;
- a written statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright or trademark owner, its agent, or the law; and
- a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or trademark owner or authorized to act on the copyright or trademark owner’s behalf.
Steps Taken By Us: After reading email, content/article would be made hidden from readers ASAP and an investigation would be made. If we believe content is violating copyright policy then it will be removed immediately. This process might take some time so we highly appreciate your patience